Property Maintenance is responsible for enforcing the Property Maintenance code.
- Attention all residents of Berlin Township.
- Please be advised that trash should not be put out to the curb until the night before scheduled pick up.
- Grass or weeds may not exceed 10" of growth as per 41-1.Of the Berlin Township Code Book.
- All residents shall have the property address by number placed on their house not less than 3 inches in height and should be legible and made of durable material. It must be placed on the front door or building facade parallel to the main entrance to the building or over the garage door as specified in Ordinance # 44-6 of the Berlin Township Code Book.
- No person shall permit any animal regularly housed on his or her property to run -at-large, nor shall any animals be permitted upon the streets or any other public ways of the Township of Berlin unless under the immediate control of the owner.
- Any dog or cat 7 months or older must be vaccinated and licensed with the Township clerk.
Any questions please call Joshua Shellenberger (856-767-1854 Ext. 223